Mission and vision
“To contribute to the conservation of biological diversity for the improvement in the quality of life of Bolivians”
“Bolivia’s population lives in harmony with the environment and has accomplished to overcome poverty conditions”
OUR STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- To contribute in the conservation of represented ecosystems in the region.
- To promote, strengthen and support the participation of the population in environmental management.
- To contribute to the fight against poverty in the communities located in vulnerable areas for the sustainable development of the country
Areas of Action
- Integrated Management of watersheds and the efficient use of water
- Support and Creation of Conservation Units
- Conservation of threatened species
- Adaptation and Mitigation to Climate Change
- Camelid Farming
- Capacity Building
- Environment and Health
- Culture and Development